Be sure to come hungry AND thirsty. Having eaten at the restaurant many times, we can vouch that the food and drink are incredible and top-notch.
Yes, the bar is open and plentiful!
- Open Bar – Bottled and draught beer, house wines, premium liquor
- Soft drinks and iced tea
Appetizers (passed and stations)
- Raw seafood – Ahi Tuna, Shrimp, Clams, Crab, Oysters, Cocktail Sauce, Mignonettes, Hot Sauce, Lemon
- Artisanal Cheese Display – Assorted Cheese, Fruit, Bread, Spreads, Dried Fruit, Honey, Olives
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup – Hot or Chilled Tomato Soup Shooter, Dipper Grilled Cheese Bite
Kale Salad – Roasted Beets, Sliced Cucumber, Fresh Oranges, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Chopped Kale, Feta & Honey-Orange Vinaigrette
- Filet Mignon – Grilled Filet Mignon Sliced & Topped with a Herb Compound Butter & Red Wine Reduction
- Eastern Shore Crab Cakes – Traditional Eastern Shore Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes Served with Old Bay & Garlic Crab Remoulade
- Farm Chicken with Herb Jus – Chicken Slow Roasted with Fresh Garden Herbs & Pan Au Jus
- Garlic-Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes – Thinly Sliced Potatoes Layered with Garlic, Parmesan Cheese & Cream Then Baked to a Golden Brown
- Garlic-Parmesan Roasted Asparagus – Fresh Asparagus Roasted with Breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Lemon, Garlic & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Assorted, housemade cookies
- Assorted cupcakes